COLLECTION OF DATA
The types of personal data we collect may include:
* Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and home address.
* Guest details such as arrival and departure dates, any special requests, comments on service preferences (including room preferences, benefits or other services used),
* Credit card information, such as card type, credit card number, name on the card, expiration date, and security code.
* Information you provide about your advertising preferences, when you participate in surveys, contests and promotions.
You can always choose what kind of personal information you want to give us (and if you want to). However, if you choose not to provide us with certain information, this may affect some of your transactions.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Reservations: we use your personal data to complete and provide your reservation.
2. Customer service: we use personal data to provide customer service.
3. Marketing Actions: we may, with your consent, use your information for marketing actions as permitted by law. Where we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, such as promotional newsletters and promotional communications about new products and services or other offers we think may be of interest to you, we include an unsubscribe link, which you can use if you no longer wish to you receive such messages from us in the future.
4. Other communications: there may be times when we contact you by email, post, telephone or text message, depending on the contact information you have shared with us. This may be done for a number of reasons, including to respond to and manage requests you have made.
5. Statistics, improvements and research: we use personal data for research and analysis purposes. We may commission a third party to do this on our behalf.
6. Security, detection and fraud prevention: we use the information, which may include personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We may also use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including user authentication. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities, as permitted by applicable law.
7. Legal processes and compliance: in some cases we may need to use the information provided, which may include personal data, for the purposes of lawful operation in contractual and/or legal authorities particularly related to the conduct of bookkeeping and clearing accounts, to manage and resolve legal disputes or complaints, for regulatory investigations and compliance or to enforce the agreement(s) or to comply with legal requests from law enforcement authorities, to the extent required by law.
* In relation to purpose A we rely on the performance of a contract: the use of your data may be necessary for the performance of the agreement between us. For example, if you use our services to make a reservation, we will use your data to fulfill our obligation to complete and provide the reservation under the agreement between us.
* Regarding purposes B-F, we use the data for our legitimate interests, such as to provide you with the best and most appropriate content for the website, email and newsletter, to improve and promote our products and services, of our website content, as well as for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
* In relation to purpose Z we also rely, where applicable, on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
* Where required by applicable law we will ask for your consent before processing your personal data for marketing purposes.
Where required by applicable law, we will seek your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the email below. If you wish to opt out of the processing of data referred to in some of the above terms, please contact [email protected].
* Competent authorities: We may disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities to the extent required by law or strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offenses and fraud.
TRANSFER OF DATA INTERNATIONALLY
We avoid the transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Union, whose legislation on personal data protection is not as complete as that of the countries of the European Union. If, however, such a transfer needs to be made, and as required by European law, we will only transfer personal data to recipients that offer an adequate level of data protection. In these cases we will make the necessary contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in accordance with European standards.
We implement reasonable procedures to prevent access to and misuse of information, including personal data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect information including personal data. We also implement security procedures and technical and physical restrictions on access and use of personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
For maximum security, the information you send to us over the internet, including personally identifiable information, is transferred via a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) line which confirms the encryption of the data in transit over the internet, so so that they cannot be read.
Please note that despite the strict data protection measures we take, no method of data transfer over the internet, and no method of data storage, is 100% secure.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We want you to know how we use your personal data. This can be done in the following ways:
* You can ask us for a copy of your data that we hold.
* You can notify us of any changes to your personal information or you can ask us to correct any of your information that we hold.
* In some cases, you can ask us to delete or prevent or restrict the processing of your personal data that we hold, or to express your disagreement in relation to certain ways of using your personal data. Please note that we cannot delete data that is necessary for contractual and/or legal principles that particularly concern the conduct of bookkeeping and account clearing.
* In some cases you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
Where we use your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with applicable law. In addition, where we process your personal data based on a legitimate or public interest, you have the right to object at any time to this use of your personal data, in accordance with applicable law.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal information is complete, correct and up-to-date. Please notify us promptly of any changes or inaccuracies in your personal information by contacting [email protected]. We will handle your request in accordance with applicable law.
Click here for more information on the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
QUESTIONS OF THE COMPLAINT
If you have questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data by us or if you want to exercise your rights arising from this policy, you can contact us via [email protected].
CHANGES IN POLICY